The Singtel Undergraduate Scholarship (UGS) Programme is targeted at talents who possess the drive and passion to grow and develop into future business leaders. The programme runs across Singtel and our regional associates in in Thailand, the Philippines, and Indonesia.
Singtel offers both full-term and mid-term undergraduate scholarships.
Who we are looking for:
- Singapore citizens or PRs
- Excellent academic results coupled with active involvement in co-curricular, leadership and community roles
- Demonstrated exemplary leadership and interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in the telecommunications industry
For Full-Term Undergraduate Scholarships
- Excellent academic results for GCE A-Level, Diploma from a Polytechnic in Singapore, International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, NUS High School Diploma or equivalent
- Acceptance into any of the following institutions: National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technology University (NTU), Singapore Management University (SMU), Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), or Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
For Mid-Term Undergraduate Scholarships
- Undergraduates with NUS, NTU, SMU, SIT, or SUTD in their penultimate year (second last year of their programme)
- On track for at least a Second Upper Class Honours or Magna Cum Laude
Fields of Study
- All disciplines except Dentistry, Law, Medicine, Music, Biomedical, Design & Environment, Education and Sports Science
Our scholarship benefits* include:
- Tuition fees and living allowances
- Local and/ or regional internship opportunities with our regional associates
- Study Bonus for scholars who graduate with 1st Class Honours Degree
- Employment opportunities including joining the Singtel Management Associate Programme (MAP) or Specialist Management Associate Programme (SMAP)
*Benefits apply to Singtel/ Singapore-based scholars only
Conditions of Award
- You will serve a bond of one year for every year of sponsored studies.
Applications close on 31 March 2019. For queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Singtel also partners with various government agencies to provide scholarships, internship, and employment opportunities for deserving undergraduate students in specific fields of expertise:
- National Infocomm Scholarship in partnership with the IDA
- Media Education Scheme with MDA