Singtel's booster packs offer more free talktime and SMSes to ANY Singtel fixed and mobile phone lineso
Singapore Telecommunications Limited (Singtel) has launched two new mobile booster packs, TalkMore and SMSMore, that offer great savings to customers.
TalkMore offers additional 200 minutes free local talktime to any Singtel number – both fixed and mobile. Customers also enjoy 600 additional free local SMSes by subscribing to SMSMore. TalkMore and SMSMore are available at $5.35 monthly subscription each (inclusive of GST) on top of customers’ existing mobile plans.
Mr Wong Soon Nam, Singtel’s Vice President of Consumer Marketing, said: “We are pleased to offer our new mobile booster packs that provide more free talktime and SMSes to any Singtel fixed and mobile lines.”
Customers will save more than 80 per cent on their bills with the booster packs. With TalkMore, each minute costs 2.68 cents, compared to the prevailing rate of 16.05 cents. With SMSMore, each SMS costs less than 1 cent, while the prevailing charge is 5 cents.
“As the market leader in Singapore with over 2.5 million mobile customers and about 95 per cent share of fixed telephone lines, customers on Singtel’s network enjoy great savings. Together with our recent mobile network enhancements, customers will be able to enjoy superior mobile network quality and services,” Mr Wong said.
Singtel recently introduced a range of new and innovative services in the market to provide customers with enhanced benefits and greater value:
- FREE unlimited V019 calls: Customers can better manage their overseas calls to 15 destinations at a monthly subscription of just $5.35 (inclusive of GST).
- mio TV on Mobile: Revolutionary new service allowing customers to watch their favourite mio TV content on their mobile phones, anytime, anywhere.
- SMS Plus: Customers enjoy enhanced SMS features such as Automated Out-of-Office SMS, SMS copy and SMS divert.
- Exclusive launch of MOTORAZR2TM V9 Ferrari Special Edition: Singtel customers are the first in the world to own the award-winning phone.
“Mobile phones remain an essential communication tool for majority of Singaporeans. Our customers can expect even more innovative services and products from us as we constantly anticipate their mobile communication needs,” Mr Wong added.
Special launch promotion
As part of the launch promotion, Singtel customers who sign up for the service between 7 June and 30 June will receive the first month subscription free and a waiver of the one-time registration fee of $10.70 (inclusive of GST).
For more information on TalkMore and SMSMore, please log on to http://home.singtel.com/consumer/products/mobile/value_added_services/talkmore_overview.asp andhttp://home.singtel.com/consumer/products/mobile/value_added_services/smsmore_overview.asp
* The two value-added service are booster packs for the ‘i' mobile plans with free incoming calls -iOne Plus, iTwo Value, iTwo Plus and iThree Plus plans. The additional free talktime and SMSes are available after the talktime and SMS bundle is consumed. The minimum subscription period is three months.