Adv. Date: 24 July 2019
Tenderers are invited for the following Pre-Qualification RFI.
Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Maintenance Term Contracts for Singtel Data Centres (i.e. Kim Chuan 1 and 2, Telepark, Bedok NCS, DC West and Comcenter 3) for a period of Thirty-Six (36) Months.
Applicants must comply with the following minimum requirements to participate in this Pre-Qualification RFI exercise: -
1. BCA registered under Workhead (ME01, ME02, ME05, ME06, ME12 and ME15) with minimum financial grading of L6 (i.e. tendering limit: unlimited) or EPPU S10
2. bizSAFE certified to Level 3
3. ISO certification (i.e. 9000, 14000, 18000, etc)
4. annual turnover of S$20 million and the financial statement shall reflect healthy annual turnover and profits made within the past three (3) financial years
5. track records/experiences in carrying out maintaining works within live buildings with mission critical work environment, such as data centres, hospitals, airport, pharmaceutical, semi-conductor and trading offices
6. not barred from participating in Singtel tenders
Tenderer shall provide information or document to support qualification to the above criteria. Failure to provide such information will insinuate that the tenderer cannot fulfil the entrance criteria.
RFI CLOSING DATE/TIME
7 August 2019 (not later than 12 noon)
Any application received after the stipulated closing date and time will not be considered.
The duly completed Pre-Qualification documents are to be submitted via Ariba to: -
SINGTEL OFFICER IN-CHARGE: Mr Quincy Cheah
Interested vendors with the required BCA Registered Tendering limits shall email Sourcing Administrator Jamalia at email: email@example.com for the RFI invite.