The Singtel Management Associate Programme (MAP) is an established two-year structured programme designed to provide you with the environment you need to reach your potential and become effective future leaders. We recognise the importance of talent diversity in our workplace and with this belief in mind, our MAP offers two tracks for your career progression: Specialist Track and Professional Track.
As a Management Associate in the Specialist Track, you would have the opportunity to apply your Computing and/or Engineering technical expertise as you enjoy rotations in specialised areas comprising (but not limited to) Networks Engineering, Cyber Security, Analytics and Smart Cities. These rotations will develop both your knowledge and skills in this growing and dynamic space, grooming you to be subject matter experts and leaders in your respective fields.
As a Management Associate in the Professional Track, you would have the exposure to rotations in (but not limited to) Marketing, Sales, Finance and Business Planning - where you would hone your business acumen and skills in stakeholder and project management, as you work on challenging projects that have a positive impact on our customers' everyday lives. Both MAP tracks offers a rewarding, accelerated and fulfilling career journey with us.
The programme is an exciting blend of:
Duration: 2 Years
Application Cycle: 7 August - 30 September 2017
We will be notifying candidates of their application
status in the coming weeks.
For any queries, please reach out to us at
You are a fresh graduate and/or young professional with no more than 2 years’ experience and holding a minimum of a 2nd Class Upper Honours Degree/Magna Cum Laude/Degree with Distinction or equivalent in the fields listed below:
Management Associate (Specialist Track)
- Computing (e.g. IT, Business Analytics, Information Security)
- Engineering (e.g. Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Industrial Systems Engineering)
Management Associate (Professional Track)
- Business Management/ Administration
- Human Resource
We are looking for candidates who strongly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Strong drive to excel and thrive in a dynamic, global business environment
- Highly resourceful and able to learn independently on the fly
- Able to adapt, evolve and collaborate with others across different environments
- Strong leadership and communication abilities
- Eager to make a difference
- Passionate about Info-communication and Digital Technology
If you think you have what it takes, Apply Now and come join us!
Important: Applications should include details of University attended, Qualification obtained and Class of Degree to be deemed valid.