Singtel Managed Hybrid Network
The use of cloud computing is rapidly accelerating. As more employees use their devices to access cloud applications, enterprises are faced with new connectivity, latency and security challenges.
Hybrid networks help businesses address this issue. They combine high-performing multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) networks for business-critical applications, and cost-effective internet links for less important connectivity needs. Importantly, they have the ability to connect employees to cloud-based business systems using their mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
With Singtel’s Managed Hybrid Network, enterprises have a full understanding of their applications’ traffic flows and can select the best network to meet performance objectives, based on real-time reporting. This intelligent network service, enabled by Smart Routing-as-a-Service, automatically assigns the best paths for your web-based and cloud applications, while ensuring quality of service between the MPLS network and the internet.
At the same time, enterprises can be assured their network is protected with Singtel’s suite of basic and advanced security services, or Unified Threat Management (UTM) features.
For more information, refer to our Managed Hybrid Network product brochure.
- Helps reduce connectivity costs without compromising performance
- Delivers enhanced and highly-scalable network coverage
- Ensures applications perform to service level agreements
- Improves WAN governance to ensure business continuity
- Secure access to give peace of mind
Find out about Hybrid Network
- Wide international IP VPN coverage as well as global Internet access in more than 200 countries.
- Built on a Tier 1 (APAC) Internet backbone which provides business-class connectivity backed by service level agreement.
- Applications and data are routed across the most efficient connections based on business and performance requirements.
- Application visibility to help users can clearly understand application traffic on the network.
- Critical applications are prioritised, dynamic path selection feature automatically selects the best network path in real time,
- Ensures that data, voice and video are transmitted securely with site-to-site IPsec VPN tunnels.
- Unified Threat Management service offering includes commercial grade firewall, antivirus filtering, intrusion protection/detection, web content filtering, email filtering, and protection against denial of service attacks and data leak prevention.
- Users in remote or branch offices can securely access private enterprise networks using IPsec protocol and Secure Mobile SSL.
- Seamless and secure connection between private networks and public clouds.
- Delivers greater security and low latency without the need for any additional infrastructure investment.
Strong pool of ICT expertise
Singtel’s connectivity and hybrid network offerings are backed by a large pool of over 4,000 ICT professionals who can help you design, deploy and manage a cost-effective and reliable networking solution.
Our managed hybrid network service complements a wider group of managed network solutions, giving enterprises a large range of connectivity options aligned with your business needs.
- Singtel’s fully managed, reliable and secure IP VPN enables businesses to penetrate thousands of cities
- With touch points and internet access in more than 200 countries, Singtel global internet operates a tier 1 regional backbone in APAC with an ecosystem of more than 30 strategic peering partners
Peace of mind
- Singtel’s Managed Hybrid Network provides enterprises with a full understanding of their applications’ bandwidth usage, traffic flow and performance over a hybrid network
- Our fully managed VPN ensures the fast and secure transmission of data, voice and video between two sites
As a one-stop service provider, we deliver convenient and comprehensive support through a single helpdesk, including network optimisation, management and troubleshooting.