We recognise that travelling is an integral part of your work. That's why we strive to provide you with the best overseas mobile coverage wherever you go via Singtel's network of 466 roaming networks in over 237 destinations worldwide.
Together with our growing list of countries and networks, we offer handy roaming services that make it easier for you to stay in touch with customers and business partners while overseas.
Error messagePlease select a Travelling Country.
Meeting with Mr. Andrew Ng at 9.00am, London Hotel lobby
Before Leaving Singapore
Follow the tips in this checklist before your trip to enjoy hassle-free roaming while overseas:
- If you are not sure whether international roaming (AutoRoam or Pay-As-You-Roam) has been activated for your Singtel Mobile number, please dial *1626 or call 1606 to check.
- Make sure data roaming is switched off if you do not want to use data roaming on your smartphone while overseas. You can find handset-specific instructions for doing this in the Data Roaming Tips section.
- To save significantly on your data roaming bills, consider subscribing to DataRoam Saver plans or BlackBerry DataRoam.To know how much data you may use while overseas, click here for a reference.
- Subscribe to usage alerts via My DataRoam Settings to keep track of your data roaming usage on the go.
- For easy dialling while overseas, save important numbers in your phonebook in either the International Direct Dial or GlobalDial 121 format:
- International Direct Dial: +65 12345678
- GlobalDial 121: *121* 12345678#
- Check roaming rates online or dial *100# when you are overseas to find out the rates for calls to different destinations.
Making Calls and Sending SMSes
Enjoy the convenience of making calls and sending SMSes while overseas using your Singtel Mobile number. Our roaming services allow you to stay in touch and remain easily contactable wherever you go.
Need to get online or check work emails on your iPhone, BlackBerry or other smartphone while abroad? Our data roaming options let you stay connected while travelling. And with flat-rate data roaming plans, you can focus on having a productive trip instead of worrying about bill shock.
Overseas Missed Call Alerts
Use our Overseas Missed Call Alert service to keep track of all unanswered and rejected calls while you are travelling overseas. This service is free for all Singtel Mobile customers.
Can't remember the full Singtel Customer Care hotline number or need to retrieve your voicemail while overseas? Just dial the familiar short codes that you use in Singapore: 1606 for Customer Care and 1389 for Voicemail.
You can use Singtel short codes on the following networks:
|Belgium||Proximus (Belgacom Mobile)|
|Bulgaria||GloBul (Cosmo Bulgaria Mobile)|
|Finland||Radiolinja Origo Oy|
|Hong Kong||Orange (Hutchison Telephone)|
|Hungary||Vodafone (V.R.A.M Telecom)|
|Romania||Connex GSM (MobiFon)|
|Spain||Movistar (Telefonica Moviles)|