- About Roaming
- Roaming services
- Making Calls
- Discover Data Roaming
- Data Roaming Tips
- Free Singtel Roaming Apps
- Roaming calculator
- Zonal Rates
- Voice Roaming Monthly Plans
- About Roaming
- EasyData Roam
- DataRoam Saver Plans
- DataRoam Saver Plans - Daily Plans
- DataRoam Saver Plans - Monthly Plans
- Voice Roaming Monthly Plans
- Roaming Tools & Apps
- Network Lock
- Auto Suspension
- My Singtel App
- Countries Covered
Enjoy attractive voice and SMS roaming rates when you use voice calls and/or SMS when you are traveling! Incoming calls, outgoing calls to Singapore numbers and outgoing calls to a local number in your destination are all included in our bundled minutes.
|Zone||Countries||Subscription||Bundled Mins||Bundeled SMS|
|4||Rest of the world||$90||30||60|
The 30 bundled minutes are only applicable for the following type of calls:
- Incoming: User receives an incoming call. This is subjected to re-routed IDD call charges
- Outgoing Call Local: User makes an outgoing call to a local number in the country that the user is travelling in
- Outgoing Call Singapore: User makes an outgoing call back to Singapore
Note: Roaming voice call is charged on a per minute basis
- Save more with affordable voice and SMS roaming rates
- Wide coverage (plan covers the whole world)g
Below is the full list of countries covered:
|Zone 1 – Brunei / Malaysia||Zone 2 - Asia||Zone 3 – Europe / USA|
|Korea||Papua New Guinea||Spain||Slovak Republic|
|Czech Republic||Burkina Faso|
|Zone 4 – Rest of the world|
|UAE||Timor Leste||Equat Guinea||On Air|
|Saudi Arabia||New Caledonia||Ethiopia||Palestine|
|South Africa||Jordon||FAroe Islands||Paraguay|
|Pakistan||Antigua||Guinea Bissau||Sierra Leone|
|Nepal||Barbados||Isle of Man||Sudan|
|Mongolia||Belarus||Ivory Coast Rep||Suriname|
|Egypt||Bosnia||Liechtenstein||Trinidad & Tobago|
|Angola||Cameroon||Mali||Turks & Caicos|
|Ghana||Cote de Ivoire||Montenegro||Uzbekistan|
Zone 1 - Brunei/Malaysia
Zone 2 - Asia
Zone 3 - Europe/USA
Zone 4 - Rest of the World
1.What are the pre-requisites for subscribing to Zonal Roaming plan?
A Zonal Roaming plan is a voice and SMS roaming plan. With this plan, you get to enjoy 30 minutes voice call and 60 SMS. You can choose a plan (refer to below table) depending on the destinations you are travelling to. For e.g. If you are travelling to Taiwan, you can choose Zonal Roaming plan 2 (Asia).
|Zone||Plan Description||Subscription||Bundled Mins||Bundled SMS|
Zonal Roaming plan 1 (Brunei/Malaysia)
Zonal Roaming plan 2 (Asia)
Zonal Roaming plan 3 (Europe/USA)
Zonal Roaming plan 4 (Rest of World)
2.What are the pre-requisites for subscribing to Zonal Roaming plan?
You must have one of the following services and is a Singtel Postpaid customer before applying for Zonal Roaming plan:
- Pay As You Roam
3.What are the types of call available for the bundled minutes?
You can use the bundled minutes for the following type of calls:
- Incoming: User receives an incoming call. This is subjected to re-routed call charges.
- Outgoing Call Local: User makes an outgoing call to a local number in the country that the user is travelling in.
- Outgoing Call Singapore: User makes an outgoing call back to Singapore.
4.How will I be charged if I have used up the bundled 30 minutes of voice call or 60 SMSes?
You will be charged at prevailing voice and SMS roaming rates.
5.What happens if I subscribe to Zonal Roaming plan in the middle of my bill cycle? Will it be subjected to pro-ration?
This plan is independent of the bill cycle. Hence your subscription and your bundled voice and SMS will not be pro-rated.
6.Can I transfer my plan to someone else? What will happen to the plan when I do so?
Yes, you may transfer your plan. The service will be available to the transferee (Customer B). The transferee follows transferor’s (Customer A) tenure.
7.Can I have 2 Zonal Roaming plans of the same zone at any one time?
No, you are not able to.
8.Can I purchase 2 Zonal Roaming plans of different zones at any one time?
Yes, you are able to.
9.Is the Zonal Roaming plan a recurring plan?
No, Zonal Roaming plan will automatically deactivate at 12 midnight, 7 consecutive days after the date of activation or upon exhaustion of the bundled minutes and SMS, whichever is earlier.
10.Will my call be covered under Zonal Roaming Plan 2 (Asia) if I call my friend who is in Korea from Taiwan?
No, this will be considered Call International, and it will not be covered within the plan.
- To subscribe for Zonal Roaming Plan, you will need to have:
• AutoRoam; or
• Pay-as-U-Roam subscription
- Zonal Roaming Plan can only be used in selected countries of the zone chosen by you. A list of the countries in each zone is available at Singtel Mobile’s website at www.singtel.com/dataroam or from point of sales material.
- Prevailing voice and SMS roaming charges apply for roaming usage beyond the specified 30 minutes and 60 SMS bundle.
- Activation of Zonal Roaming Plan via My Singtel app/*100#/*7626/My Account is free. However, if you choose to activate Zonal Roaming Plan via Singtel Mobile's 1688 hotline (assisted activation), a S$10 activation fee shall apply. Activation shall be effected the following day.
- Zonal Roaming Plan will automatically deactivate at 12 midnight, 7 consecutive days after the date of activation or upon exhaustion of the bundled minutes and SMS, whichever comes first.
- Zonal Roaming Plan is to be used for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- Singtel Mobile shall not provide any refund for Zonal Roaming Plan regardless of any usage or expiry.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended by Singtel Mobile from time to time as Singtel Mobile deems appropriate and any such amendments shall be posted on www.singtel.com and shall take effect from the date that they are so posted.
- Use of the Zonal Roaming Plan will constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby affirmatively consent to and authorise Singtel Mobile or Singapore Telecommunications Limited (“Singtel”) to collect, use and/or disclose your personal data in accordance to Clause 15 of Singtel’s General Terms and Conditions and/or prevailing policies, where applicable.