The mobile revolution has changed consumer behaviour worldwide. Whether at work or at play, users nowadays expect online connectivity wherever they go. For this reason, WiFi access is now seen as an integral part of most customers’ experience, so offering WiFi connectivity at your business establishment can greatly enhance your competitive advantage. Singtel Enterprise WiFi-as-a-Service can provide fast and reliable internet access to your customers for social networking, video viewing, reading and surfing at all times.
Delivered via the Singtel Cloud, our Enterprise WiFi-as-a-Service is a one-stop managed service that includes WLAN configuration, network implementation, hardware and software management, as well as operation and maintenance. To maximise your return on investment, you can also use the WiFi network to identify your web users’ behavioural patterns and gain valuable insights about your customers. This will help you reach out to them more effectively by engaging them with relevant information that will encourage repeat business.
- With our Pay-as-you-grow model, you only pay for what you need now for easy budgeting, while allowing you more flexibility as your business expands
- Business agility and fast deployment gets you up, running, and rolling out new services quickly to better serve your customers
- Dedicated bandwidth with reliable and high-speed WiFi access allows you to run multiple access points to prevent performance issues and potential security breaches
- A central online portal will help you manage your WiFi network, generate user reports, track performance, monitor capacity and more
- Using data analytics will unlock valuable information about your customers and help you drive your marketing initiatives
- ICT support and maintenance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Singtel’s reliable and high speed WiFi network has automatic sign-in at related hotspots. This means you can run multiple wireless access points for both public and private use while ensuring that bandwidth for your core business (sending food orders between the restaurant and the kitchen, for example) is not affected by your customers’ usage.
Our customised login portal will turn your web browser into an authentication device. Not only will you be able to offer customers a hassle-free login experience and one-time passwords for added security, you will be able to personalise your portal with company branding and advertisements.
Gather information about your customers’ experience through simple questionnaires and customised surveys, then use those insights in targeted marketing activities to win new customers.
Singtel can enhance your social media presence by using your business Facebook page as a teaser for the WiFi login portal. This will encourage customers to ‘like’ your page and provide you with valuable insights about customer demographics from Facebook ‘check-ins’.