- Clear HD - Unmatched, clear voice quality on 4G.
- Faster connection time - Only 0.25 to 2 seconds to set up a call.
- 4G voice minutes are billed at the same rate as your current voice rates.
Why should I take up 4G ClearVoice? What are the benefits of 4G ClearVoice service?
4G ClearVoice enables you to enjoy crystal clear quality and super-fast call set-up in less than 2 seconds on every 4G call over Singapore’s nationwide ultrafast 4G network. This voice service is delivered based on Voice over LTE (VoLTE) technology and is fully integrated with your current voice service. What's more, experience surfing on our fast-speed 4G network through your phone while on the call through 4G ClearVoice simultaneously.
Which price plans are eligible for 4G ClearVoice?
4G ClearVoice is available on all Combo Mobile Plans, SIM Only Plans and Easy Mobile Plans on supported handsets. Calls made between two parties on supported handsets will experience crystal clear voice quality and super-fast call setup at less than 2s.
What are the charges for 4G ClearVoice?
4G ClearVoice is currently free (no monthly subscription) for customers on eligible price plans with 4G VAS.
4G voice minutes are billed at the same rate as your current voice rates. Minutes of usage will be deducted from your price plan bundle and if any, additional talktime Add-Ons. Excess talktime will be charged at the rate of 16.05 cents per minute.
No local data will be deducted from your data allowance for the use of 4G ClearVoice.
Will 4G ClearVoice calls use data from my bundled data allowance?
4G VAS is required to access the 4G network. No data will be deducted from your bundled data allowance for the use of 4G ClearVoice.
Which handsets are supported? / Is my handset supported?
The supported handsets include:
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- Apple iPhone SE
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- ASUS Zenfone 3 5.2 (ZE520KL)
- ASUS Zenfone 3 5.5 (ZE552KL)
- HTC U11
- LG G Flex 2
- LG G3 Beat
- LG G3 LTE
- LG G4
- LG G4 Beat
- LG G5
- LG V20
- LG F60
- LG V10
- LG Class
- LG G4 Dual-LTE
- LG X Screen
- LG Stylus 2 Plus
- Samsung A5 2017
- Samsung A7 2017
- Samsung A9 Pro
- Samsung GALAXY Note 3
- Samsung GALAXY Note 4 4G+
- Samsung GALAXY Note 5 4G+
- Samsung GALAXY Note 7 4G+
- Samsung GALAXY Note Edge 4G+
- Samsung GALAXY S5
- Samsung GALAXY S5 Cat 6
- Samsung GALAXY S6 4G+
- Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge 4G+
- Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge+ 4G+
- Samsung GALAXY S7 4G+
- Samsung GALAXY S7 Edge 4G+
- Samsung Gear S3 (eSIM)
- Sony Xperia X
- Sony Xperia XZ
- Sony Xperia Z3
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
- Sony Xperia Z3 PLUS
- Sony Xperia Z5
- Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
Do I need to change SIM to use 4G ClearVoice?
As long as you are using a supported handset on an eligible price plan with 4G VAS, you do not need to change your SIM card. Both parties on the call must be using a supported handset.
I am a Multi-SIM Customer. Can I use 4G ClearVoice?
We’re sorry, Multi-SIM customers are not able to enjoy this service. To enjoy 4G ClearVoice on your handset, please sign up for additional Mobile Share line for your secondary device(s).
Can I choose which calls are 4G ClearVoice- or VoLTE-enabled on my device? How do I turn on/off 4G ClearVoice?
Depending on the make of your handset, you may go to your phone settings and select “Use VoLTE whenever available” to turn on VoLTE. With nationwide 4G coverage, you will now enjoy clear 4G ClearVoice calls by default. Where 4G coverage is unavailable, your calls will be made in the 3G network.
To enable / disable VoLTE service:
- SONY Devices: Setting > More > Mobile Network > Toggle the 'Enable VoLTE' checkbox.
- LG Devices: Setting > More > Mobile Network > Toggle the 'VoLTE' checkbox.
- Apple iPhone: Settings > Cellular > Toggle 'Enable 4G' to 'Voice & Data' or 'Data-Only'.
- Samsung Devices: Not possible to toggle VoLTE OFF, but by setting to 'Use VoLTE whenever available', the outgoing calls will be normal 3G voice call.
- For Samsung devices with Android 6 Marshmallow onwards, a VoLTE toggle button is available in the shortcut tray. Alternatively it is available in Settings > Mobile Network > VoLTE Call.
What happens when I am moving from 4G coverage to 3G coverage?
Your voice call will be continued in the 3G network.
Is 4G ClearVoice available when roaming?
4G ClearVoice is currently not available while roaming.
Can I take up 4G ClearVoice on MobileShare?
Yes. As long as your main plan is any of the prevailing mobile price plan (Combo plans or Super Lite/Lite/Value/Plus/Prestige) with 4G service, you may request to add 4G ClearVoice to your MobileShare line. 4G ClearVoice is only available on supported VoLTE handsets.
Does VoLTE/4G ClearVoice support Colour-me-Tones?
Colour-Me-Tones is not supported on VoLTE.
Will Missed call alerts be supported for 4G ClearVoice?
Yes, missed call alerts are supported for 4G ClearVoice customers. You will still receive a missed call alert if someone tries to call you while you were unavailable.
How do I know if my Apple iPhone is VoLTE supported?
VoLTE is only supported on Apple iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus from iOS 9.1 onwards. User can check the iOS version via the phone settings (Settings > General > About > Version).
Does it mean that user can make VoLTE call once the phone is upgraded to iOS 9.1?
Not necessarily, because user will need to have the ‘4G ClearVoice’ profile from Singtel.
This will be given to user automatically when they sign up or re-contract with iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, iPhone 7 or 7 Plus in Singtel Shops or Singtel Exclusive Retailers.
For users who purchased the phone from other sources, he/she may request for 4G ClearVoice profile via our customer care hotline (1688).
How to identify if the user is able to make a VoLTE call?
While a call is in progress, the phone stays on 4G. If the cellular connection drops to 3G when making a call, it is not a VoLTE call.
Note that unlike other Android models, Apple iPhone does not have any clear indication that it is VoLTE supported. The only way to verify is to make a call and check the network status.
Can I make / receive call from non-VoLTE models?
Calls can be made/received from any other device models, VoLTE or non-VoLTE, as per normal.
For calls made between VoLTE models, user can enjoy added benefits like fast call setup and HD voice quality.
For calls to / from non-VoLTE handsets, the VoLTE supported handset will maintain the connection at 4G, so the surfing/downloading experience will not suffer due to concurrent voice call.
How can I check if I have VoLTE service?
Customers can refer to My Singtel app, under ‘My Add-on’ to verify if 4G ClearVoice is provided.
- 4G ClearVoice is a service that is offered to Singtel Mobile Postpaid customers with 4G VAS on Combo mobile plans, and available only with sign-up or recontract on eligible supported handsets.
- 4G ClearVoice service is only available for local usage.
- Local talktime usage is deducted from the bundled minutes on the price plan and, if applicable, talktime add-ons. Excess local talktime is charged at 16.05 cents per minute. Local Talktime is charged based on an initial block of 1 minute and subsequent blocks of 6 seconds rounded to the nearest cent on a per call basis.
- Free local incoming calls are applicable to 4G voice minutes on Combo/SuperLite/Lite/Value/Plus/Prestige price plans and valid until 31 December 2017.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to: https://www.singtel.com/mobile-terms-and-conditions
Now available across more than 1000 hotspots islandwide, Singtel WiFi enables you to connect seamlessly from 4G to Singtel WiFi at popular shopping malls, foodcourts and McDonald’s restaurants. Enjoy reliable connectivity of up to 5x the speed of regular WiFi services with Singtel WiFi.
Enjoy seamless connectivity with WiFi Calling, which lets you make calls and send SMSes as you would on the mobile cellular network, with just hotspot connectivity. Experience high quality mobile calls that switch seamlessly between a mobile network and WiFi connection while on the move, with no additional subscription charges or apps required.