Designed for parents, notAnoobie contains useful articles on cyber wellness topics like gaming and mobile technology addiction, social media dos and don'ts, identifying cyber bullying, inappropriate content and how to protect personal privacy online, on the go in a one-stop app. Parents can learn more about the latest digital trends affecting young people today and how to create a positive online experience for your children.
- Informative – Learn about digital trends and issues such as gaming and mobile technology addiction, social media dos and don’ts, cyber bullying, inappropriate content online and protecting personal privacy online, and receive daily tips on cyber wellness.
- Comprehensive – Read articles and success stories contributed by cyber wellness subject-matter experts and other cyber wellness online resources.
- Free – Download and use the notAnoobie app for free.
- One-stop cyber wellness app – Comprehensive content with links to other cyber wellness online resources.
- Quiz – Take quizzes to see how much you understand on cyber wellness issues and seek expert advice.
- Sharing – Recommend notAnoobie to your family and friends via email, Facebook or Twitter.