Family Protection | Singtel
How much does it cost and how will I be charged for the service?
It costs just $3/month to keep your family safe online and protect up to 3 PCs. If you have signed up for SingNet Security Suite, you will get to enjoy Family Protection at a discounted rate of just $2/month!
You will be protected as long as you've signed up for the service. There is no need to worry about annual licenses and renewals. Simply sign up and it will be charged to your SingNet bill.
How do I use the service?
Setting up the service is easy! Just follow the simple steps below to enjoy worry-free surfing for the whole family.
- Sign up for SingNet Family Protection
- Download and follow the instructions to install the software
- Once installed, you should be able to start creating user accounts. Within the Account Summary section, you'll be able to create an account for each family member with unique, age-appropriate settings. You can create a separate account and password for each family member.
- Once the accounts are created, you can customise the type of websites, content and programs each person can access. You can also set up instant alerts or usage reports for each user.
- Your family is now protected! Once the account is set up, the user will need to enter their account details and password when they come across a restricted site.
Is this service only available to SingNet customers?
Why has SingNet partnered with McAfee?
Does this service work if I have other security software installed on my computer?
What happens if I've installed the service on 3 computers already and I need to install on another one?
SingNet Security Suite already has some parental controls. Why do I need to subscribe to this service too?
What is the Minimum System Requirements?
The minimum system requirements for Windows PCs are as follows:
- Windows XP or Vista (32- and 64-bit) - SP1 or higher
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 10 MB Hard Drive Space, 128 MB RAM
- 800x600 or higher Screen Resolution
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or later
- Active Internet Connection