- Good value – Enjoy low rates that let you spend more time talking with family and friends overseas
- Comprehensive – Call directly to over 240 destinations around the world
- Convenient – Available anytime without a subscription
Which country would you like to call?
Exclusively for mio Plan and mio Home Customers:
As a valued mio Plan or mio Home customer, you will enjoy an additional 15% off the prevailing rates when you make overseas calls with v019.
How to Apply for Singtel IDD Access
To use the v019 service, you must have Singtel IDD access activated on your phone line. Application is free and there is no subscription fee.
You can apply to have Singtel IDD access activated on your home phone or personal mobile line using the following methods:
- If you are applying for your Singtel mobile or fixed line, call 1688.
- If you are applying for your StarHub or M1 line, call 104.
Via mail or fax:
Please complete the application form and mail it to:
Customer Service - Consumer Support
Orchard Post Office Box 309
Or you can fax the completed application form to us at 6796 1767.
v019 User Guide
To use Singtel’s v019 service, simply use any direct phone line, PhoneNet, ISDN or mobile line with Singtel IDD access and dial as follows:
019<country code><area code><telephone number>
If you have queries about Singtel’s v019 service, please call 104. If you encounter difficulties making an overseas call and would like to check on the condition of the telephone line, please call 1608.
Do I need to register to use v019?
Yes, you need to register to use v019 if you do not have a Singtel IDD facility, please click here to apply for it. Registration is absolutely free.
Do I have to pay any subscription or registration fee for v019?
No. You will only be billed for successful calls made.
Can v019 be used on every phone line?
v019 can be accessed from any Singtel fixed line or Singtel Mobile line if it has the Singtel IDD facility activated on the phone line. Non-Singtel IDD customers can click here to apply . Registration is free.
I am not a Singtel customer. Can I use the v019 service? How will I be billed for using v019 service?
Yes, you can use v019 by registering for the Singtel IDD facility. To register online, please click here . Singtel will bill you directly for your usage.
My company uses a PABX that allows IDD 001 calls only on certain lines. Can I use v019?
You will need your PABX vendor to re-programme your equipment to allow "019" access in addition to "001" access.
Is there any Call Duration Advice for v019 service?
How do I prevent unauthorised v019 access?
If you are a Singtel fixed line subscriber, you just need to apply for a Phone Lock.
Does my existing Phone Lock for IDD 001also block v019 calls?
Who should I call if I have problems with v019?
Please call our 24-hour Fault Reporting Line at 1608.
Prevailing rates apply. v019 calls billed in blocks of one minute. Local airtime applies for mobile lines. Exclusive 15% off prevailing rates for mio Plan and mio Home subscribers.
Terms & Conditions for v019 15% promotion
- All mio Plan customers enjoy a 15% discount for all outgoing v019 calls made on their mioVoice, Singtel Fixed Line, mio mobile & mobile price plan under mio Plan. Subscriber needs to remain as a mio Plan subscriber in order to enjoy the 15% off v019 discount. Upon termination of mio Plan or debundle of the mio plan, the above discount will automatically cease.
- All mio Home customers enjoy a 15% off for all outgoing v019 calls made on their mio Voice, Singtel Fixed Line and First Mobile Line under mio Home. Subscriber needs to remain as a mio Home subscriber in order to enjoy the 15% off v019 discount. Upon termination of mio Home or debundle of the mio Home, the above discount will automatically cease.
- Singtel General Terms and Conditions
- Singtel Specific Terms and Conditions relating to International Telephone (IT) Service
- Singtel Specific Terms and Conditions relating to International Voice Service