Three-Way Calling | Singtel
1. To use three-way calling.
- Lift the handset and wait for the dial tone. Dial the first number (Party A).
- Then put Party A on hold by tapping the cradle lightly.
- When you hear an acceptance tone, dial the next number (Party B) within 6 seconds.
- Tap the cradle again to bring in Party A so that all three parties are connected.
- Only the calling party can initiate Three-Way Calling.
- If you tap the cradle a third time, the connection between you and Party B will be terminated.
- If one of the other two parties puts down the phone, the conversation between you and the remaining party will still continue.
- If you replace the handset, Three-Way Calling will be terminated.
- If you are engaged in Three-Way Calling, Call Waiting will not work. The caller will hear a busy tone.