Hello Card Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The card number printed on each card or receipt voucher is unique to that card and the Customer shall be solely responsible for keeping the same safeguard against any unauthorised use. The number printed on each card or receipt voucher is unique to that card. The customer is solely responsible for safeguarding it against unauthorised use.
- Except where the card is received damaged at the point of sale, once sold it is not refundable and Singtel shall not be liable for any loss, theft or misuse of the card.
- The liability of Singtel to a Customer, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, in relation to the card shall be limited to the price of the card.
- All unused value shall expire within ninety (90) days from the date of card activation unless a fresh top-up from a new card is made within the 90-day period.
- Free $1 Bonus Talktime with every top up of the Hello!™ Card is only valid for top ups made within 7 days of first usage or last top up of an existing Hello!™ Card.
- Charges for the call shall be as prescribed by Singtel from time-to-time.
- In addition to the standard calling rate*, a surcharge (Payphone Access Charge) will be levied on calls made using the card from any Singtel payphone.
- Additional surcharges may apply in certain circumstances.
- All rates do not include any surcharges or taxes imposed by hotels and other telecommunication companies.
- Calls made using the card from mobile phones are not toll free and mobile airtime charges may apply.
- Singtel does not provide refund for any unused portion of the card value whether before or after its expiry date.
- The due performance of the service is subject to suspension, variation, cancellation or determination by Singtel by reason of war, riots, explosion, fire, flood, strike, lock-up or any other cause beyond Singtel's control and in the event of such suspension, variation, cancellation or determination arising from such cause, Singtel shall not be liable for any special, indirect consequential, or incidental damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss profits or business.
- The Customer shall be bound by and shall fully observe and comply with all the Singtel's General Terms and Conditions of Service as well as such other terms and conditions as may be agreed or accepted by the Customer.
- The rights and protections conferred on Singtel under these Terms and Conditions shall be additional to the rights and protections conferred on Singtel under the General Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions agreed or accepted by the Customer.
- All decisions made by Singtel shall be deemed final and conclusive.
*refers to prevailing rates at time of call