Singtel WiFi Terms & Conditions
1. Singtel WiFi ("Service") will be provisioned, free of charge, for Customers who sign up for or re-contract on Singtel Mobile Combo (Combo 2 & above) Mobile plans ("Combo Plans"), Combo Mobile BroadBand 2 and above plans, Easy Mobile M and above plans and Singtel SIM Only Plan. This service will also be available to the MobileShare Supplementary plans that are linked to Combo Plans, Combo Mobile BroadBand 2 and above plans and Singtel SIM Only Plan.
2. The free service offered to eligible price plan subscribers commences on 12 August 2014 and ends on 31 December 2018 ("Free Service Period"). The Service will be offered, free of charge, only during the Free Service Period regardless of the time of application. Singtel Mobile reserves the right to provide notice and levy prevailing charges or amend the charges anytime by prior notice to customers in accordance with Singtel’s General Terms & Conditions of Service.
3. Singtel does not guarantee the suitability of the Service for any specific application or purpose intended by the Customer. Signal strength and the signal frequency may vary at selected locations or fail altogether due to certain factors which are not within Singtel's control, including, but not limited to, building structure, building material, natural or artificial barriers, electrical or electromechanical interference, weather conditions and conditions set by building owners and local authorities. Singtel shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from such interference or failure.
4. Typical download speed is the range of download speed that the customer can experience 80% of the time on Singtel WiFi. The speed range may vary between users and is subject to device used, hardware and software limitation, distance between user and WiFi access point, source of website and other external factors.
5. The Customer accepts and agrees that Singtel does not warrant that the Service will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected.
6. Singtel shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss, liability, costs and/or damage whatsoever (whether direct, indirect or consequential) in respect of any matter howsoever arising (whether in tort, negligence or otherwise) in connection with the provision and/or use of the Service.
7. The Customer agrees not to use the Service in violation of any laws or regulations applicable from time to time; or to misuse the Service in any manner deemed inappropriate by Singtel; or to allow any use of the Service to interfere with other users' access to and use of the Service.
8. Singtel reserves the right at its absolute discretion to discontinue and/or suspend the Service whether in whole or in part without any liability whatsoever to the Customer.
9. Singtel reserves the right to alter, modify, add to or otherwise vary these terms from time to time by notice to the Customer in such manner as Singtel deems appropriate. The Customer shall be bound by the terms and conditions so amended. In any event, if the Customer continues to use the Service after such notice, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the amendments.