Terms & Conditions
1. This is a free service offered to Customers commencing on 1 Dec 2006 and ending on 31 Mar 2019 ("Free Service Period"). The Service will be offered, free of charge, only during the Free Service Period regardless of the time of application. Singtel shall have the sole discretion to decide whether to discontinue the Free Service Period at any time it deems fit without incurring any liability to the Customer. Singtel shall have the sole discretion to decide whether to extend the Free Service Period or to impose charges thereafter. Singtel shall inform the Customer at least one (1) month prior to the expiry of the Free Service Period, of its decision and the relevant charges (if applicable) after the Free Service Period.
2. The terms & conditions herein are applicable in addition to Singapore Telecommunication Limited's ("Singtel") General Terms and
3. The Customer shall comply with the registration and application procedure prior to using the Service including express acceptance of these terms.
4. Singtel does not guarantee the suitability of the Service for any specific application or purpose intended by the Customer. Signal strength may vary or fail altogether due to certain factors which are not within Singtel's control, including, but not limited to, building structure, building material, natural or artificial barriers, electrical or electromechanical interference and/or weather conditions. Singtel shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from such interference or failure.
5. Due to the nature of the Service, there is an inherent risk of wrongful, illegal or unauthorised access by third parties to the Customer's computer(s) and/or account(s). The Customer hereby acknowledges and accepts the risk of such wrongful, illegal or unauthorised access and hereby agrees that Singtel shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from such activities in general.
6. The Customer accepts and agrees that Singtel does not warrant that the Service will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected.
7. The Customer shall not use the Service nor allow any other person or party to use the Service to enable a minor to access material that is inappropriate, immoral or unsuitable for a minor to view, read or use.
8. Singtel shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss, liability, costs and/or damage whatsoever (whether direct, indirect or consequential) in respect of any matter howsoever arising (whether in tort, negligence or otherwise) in connection with the provision and/or use of the Service.
9. The Customer agrees not to use the Service in violation of any laws or regulations applicable from time to time; or to misuse the Service in any manner deemed inappropriate by Singtel; or to allow any use of the Service to interfere with other users' access to and use of the Service.
10. The Customer shall protect the secrecy of his login User ID and Password at all times. Singtel shall hold the Customer solely responsible for all unauthorised or illegal transactions or activities carried out under the Customer's account.
11. Singtel reserves the right to terminate the Customer's account at any time due to breach or non-compliance of any these terms and/or the terms and conditions referred to above which are applicable and binding on the Customer at all times.
12. Singtel reserves the right at its absolute discretion to discontinue and/or suspend the service whether in whole or in part without any liability whatsoever to the Customer.
13. Singtel reserves the right to post advertising and/or promotional content or messages at Singtel's access website, including sending mobile vouchers to the Customer, from time to time. The Customer hereby provides consent to Singtel to use the Customer's information for transmission of such advertising and/or promotional content or messages.
14. Singtel reserves the right to alter, modify, add to or otherwise vary these terms from time to time by notice to the Customer in such manner as Singtel deems appropriate. The Customer shall be bound by the terms and conditions so amended. In any event, if the Customer continues to use the Service after such notice, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the amendments.
Alternatively, customers may refer their complaints to the BusinessTrust Secretariat if they are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint. Complaints can be referred to:
Mr. Ramesh Vakiprath
29, Tai Seng Ave, #06-04B,
Natural Cool Lifestyle Hub,