You are not here
BudgetCall 013 is:
- Good value – Enjoy low rates that let you spend more time talking with family and friends overseas
- Convenient – Available anytime without a subscription
- Versatile – Make Budget 013 calls from both mobile and fixed phone lines
Making overseas calls from Singapore
How to Apply for BudgetCall 013
To use the BudgetCall 013 service, you must have Singtel IDD access activated on your phone line. Application is free and there is no subscription fee.
You can apply to have Singtel IDD access activated on your home phone or personal mobile line using the following methods:
- If you are applying for your Singtel mobile or fixed line, call 1688.
- If you are applying for your StarHub or M1 line, call 104.
Via mail or fax:
Please complete the application form and mail it to:
Customer Service - Consumer Support
Orchard Post Office Box 309
Or you can fax the completed application form to us at 6796 1767.
BudgetCall 013 User Guide
To use Singtel’s BudgetCall 013 service, dial as follows:
013<country code><area code><telephone number>
Search a more comprehensive list of country codes.
Budget Call 013
Do I need to pay any registration fees or monthly subscription?
How long does it take to activate Singtel IDD facility?
If your application is approved, your Singtel IDD facility will be activated the working day after we receive your application form.
How will I be charged if I use Singtel international call services on my Starhub / M1 line?
Singtel will only bill you for your usage of Singtel international call services.
How can I be sure that I will be billed accurately for all overseas calls made?
Your monthly bill will have a list of all overseas calls made within the billing cycle. It will include detailed information such as the date and time of the call, the overseas number called, the duration of each call, and the cost incurred for each call. If you have questions about your bill, please call 1688.
Who do I call if I have a question or wish to report a fault?
You can call the following toll-free numbers:
- 1606 (Business customers)
- 1688 (Residential customers)
- 1688 (Singtel Mobile customers)
- 104 (Operator-assisted)
- 1608 (Telephone lines - Business and Residential)
- 1688 (Singtel Mobile)