What is SMS Plus Services?
SMS Plus Services offers 3 key features to meet your mobile communication needs:
- SMS Plus Out-of-Office (Autoreply)
You can send a personalized SMS or predefined SMS reply automatically to your senders when you are busy or unable to answer incoming messages. Please dial *767 or go to www.ideas.singtel.com to set your message.
- SMS Plus Divert
You can divert your incoming SMS to another phone or email when you have forgotten to bring your phone with you using the Ideas Web Portal. Please dial *767 or go to www.ideas.singtel.com to enter your preferred email or mobile number.
- SMS Plus Copy
You can copy your incoming and/or outgoing SMS to a maximum of 5 other phones/emails. You can use this service to back up your messages. Please dial *767 or go to www.ideas.singtel.com to enter your preferred email or mobile number.
What are the charges for SMS Plus Services?
There is no registration fee for the service.
- Pay Per Use - You will be charged $0.54 for every successful activation of a feature.
- Monthly subscription - If you are subscribed to the service ($2.14/mth), you will have UNLIMITED number of activations for all the features.
Note: You are still required to activate each feature whenever you want to use it after you have subscribed to the service.
Please click here for more details.
Will I be charged Roaming SMS traffic when I am roaming overseas with SMS Plus features activated?
Auto replied SMS, Diverted SMS and Copied SMS are sent and charged as local SMS hence, there are no roaming charges. These SMS will be deducted from the Mobile Plan SMS bundle. However if you have copied or diverted your SMS to a foreign (overseas) mobile number, prevailing Global SMS traffic charges will apply.
Global SMS rate is also charged if you activate your SMS Plus service overseas via SMS. You need not pay any global SMS rate if you activate your SMS Plus via Internet on our Ideas Portal.
I have activated both SMS Copy Incoming and Outgoing, how will the traffic be charged?
Who is eligible to sign-up?
How do I sign-up?
To Subscribe for Unlimited Activations:
- Dial *SMS (*767) on your mobile phone and select Option 4
- Visit any Singtel Retail Shop conveniently located near you
- Call 1688 (Mon - Fri 8.30am to 8pm; Sat - 8.30am to 6pm)
To activate a SMS Plus Feature:
Simply turn-on your desired SMS Plus feature via any of these 3 methods:
- Dial *SMS (*767) on your mobile phone when you are in Singapore
- Send an SMS “*767” to “3333” when you are overseas
- IDEAS Web Portal – SMS/MMS
Via your mobile phone
- If you are in Singapore: Key *SMS (*767) on your mobile and press SEND
If you are overseas: Send an SMS “*767” to the number “3333”
- You will receive an SMS with the Plus Menu
- Reply with your desire option to setup your selected feature
Via IDEAS Web Portal
- Visit website www.ideas.singtel.com
- You will be prompt to login with your IDEAS ID and password
- Set-up your desired feature
For Smartphone users
- Visit IDEAS portal at www.ideas.singtel.com
- Select “Singtel Services” and select “SMS Plus”
- Click “More"
- Set-up your desired feature
What will happen if I have activated SMS Plus Out-of-Office / Divert / Copy and did not turn it off?
Are there any charges for turning off/deactivating the features?
How do I know if I have already activated any features and how do I see the status of the features?
You can check your current status via any of the 2 ways:
- Dial *SMS (*767)
- IDEAS WEB Portal (via PC or Mobile)
Will I need to activate the features after I have subscribed?
What kind of SMS is applicable to the SMS Plus Service?
The following types of SMS are applicable to this service:
- SMS originating from all mobile numbers (Singtel, StarHub, M1 & International mobile numbers).