Having a mobile workforce offers several benefits, but it also leads to increased security vulnerability, with a greater chance of succumbing to cyberattacks.
Companies must educate their employees on the need to secure their data from external threats. It is imperative to impress upon your workforce the risks of public wi-fi spots and USBs, as well as opening unfamiliar email links.
Employees must utilise multifactor authentication for all logins, even on their personal mobile devices. Companies must likewise have a clear plan for lost or stolen devices.
A reliable mobile device protection solutions such as ZoneAlarm effectively protects the data of a company's mobile workforce.
1. Educate your employees on the risks
2. Discourage employees from clicking on unfamiliar email links
3. Use multi-factor authentication for corporate devices
4. Develop a plan for lost devices
5. Use mobile protection solutions such as Singtel Mobile Protection
Other articles you might like
Ready to get more out of digitalising your business?
Grow Your Business
Get solution recommendations for your business needs.
Find the latest deals for mobile, broadband and more at Singtel Business eShop