Managing network growth while coping with a complex business landscape is a time-consuming process. But, to stay competitive, your enterprise must adapt to changing network requirements faster than ever before. In order to do that, you need a flexible and agile infrastructure that can simplify processes and speed up network deployment to quickly respond to your business needs.
Singtel Software-Defined Local Area Network (SD-LAN) is a cloud-based service that simplifies network deployment and management across multiple sites. With a PCI-compliant architecture and open API tools with a vast partner ecosystem, it delivers enterprise-grade networking with built-in security capabilities, together with an intuitive dashboard for centralised visibility and control over devices and appliances on the network.
Singtel SD-LAN supports hybrid networks for enterprises’ LAN and WAN needs with Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) features. This allows you to use bandwidth more efficiently and ensures the highest possible level of performance for critical applications without sacrificing security or data privacy.
Being a fully-managed service, Singtel SD-LAN relieves the need to manage configuration, policy changes or frequent security patches/updates and maintenance, so that you can focus on your core business.
- Informed Decision-Making - Singtel SD-LAN delivers full network visibility and control that allows you to gather usage information, trends and behaviour of users, giving you valuable insights to make informed business decisions.
- Network Orchestration - Harmonisation of network services provisioning across different network devices minimise risk, cost and complexity while providing an extensive portfolio of next generation network solutions designed for the modern enterprise.
- Streamlined Operations - Tailored configuration settings and policy templates ensure that best-in-class features are applied to help you achieve optimal performance. Patches updates and changes can also be applied rapidly across the board with minimal disruptions.
Recommended for organisations who:
- Businesses with multiple sites who want to transition to mixed network models that are easier to scale to changing business demands.
- Businesses who are planning to undergo digital transformation to future-proof their networks.
- Businesses who want to streamline their operations by centralising control for routine administration tasks.
Integrated processes and best practices, such as plan and design, project management, and support, to guide you in your network deployment and management.
A network of strong regional partners with dedicated scope of work for service consistency.
Wide array of solutions
A catalogue of services ranging from connectivity, productivity to insights is available as modular, add-on options.
Proactive, round-the-clock network monitoring flag out potential problems and eliminate surprises.
Regional experience and support
Certified, experienced managed services professionals to help your business mitigate risks and minimise business disruption.