In-flight Unlimited Data Plan
1. Unless expressly stated herein, Singtel Mobile's Specific Terms and Conditions of Service, and Singapore Telecommunications Limited's General Terms and Conditions (the "General Terms and Conditions"), shall apply in addition to these terms and conditions.
2. You agree that Singtel Mobile shall be entitled to use or disclose any information or data disclosed by you in accordance with Clause 15 of the General Terms and Conditions. You are entitled to withdraw such consent in accordance with the procedure as prescribed by Singtel Mobile from time to time.
3. Singtel Mobile reserves the right to revise these Specific Terms and Conditions for In-flight Unlimited Data Plan at its discretion and/or terminate, suspend in whole or in part any In-flight Unlimited Data Plan without prior notice. Use of In-flight Unlimited Data Plan will constitute acceptance of these Specific Terms and Conditions for In-flight Unlimited Data Plan and the amendments thereof.
4. To activate In-flight Unlimited Data Plan, you will need: a. AutoRoam or Pay As You Roam subscription; and b. GPRS service.
5. In-flight Unlimited Data Plan is only applicable for roaming on preferred network on specific flights on selected airlines where in-flight connectivity is available. The service will be provided for 24 hours from the time of activation. To monitor your usage and duration of the subscribed plan, you may check under the Roaming page in My Singtel app. Prevailing data roaming charges apply for data roaming usage beyond the duration stated in the subscribed In-flight Unlimited Data Plan and/or if you log on to a non-preferred network operator.
6. In-flight Unlimited Data Plan can only be used during a flight when the plane is cruising but not when the plane is on the ground, during take-off or landing. The speed of In-flight data connection supports messaging optimally. Your experience with photo sharing or web surfing on content & image intensive sites may not be optimal.
7. In order to provide customers with fast and reliable mobile internet service, In-flight Unlimited Data Plan is subject to Daily Fair Usage Policy. If you exceed the daily fair usage, Singtel will impose a speed limit (64kbps) on data roaming service without prior notification. This speed limit will be lifted at 00:00 hours the following day.
Do note that data roaming speed may vary depending on:
• Overseas network coverage
• Overseas network capacity
• Overseas operators’ Fair Usage Policy
For more information on the Daily Fair Usage Policy, please refer to a http://info.singtel.com/personal/sites/personal/files/roaming/FairUsagePolicy.pdf
8. Any cancellation of In-flight Unlimited Data Plan must be made 48 hours before the day of plan activation. Otherwise, your subscription charge is non-refundable.
9. Activation of In-flight Unlimited Data Plan via *100# is free. However, if you choose to activate In-flight Unlimited Data Plan via Singtel Mobile's 1688 hotline (assisted activation), a S$10 activation fee shall apply.
10. In-flight Unlimited Data Plan is to be used for personal and non-commercial purposes only.