Security Suite Terms &Conditions
- A 2-month subscription period ("Minimum Subscription Period") applies for each Security Suite (for Windows / Macintosh) subscription. A fee of $5 per month or any other amount determined by SingNet from time to time ("Subscription Fee") applies.
- Security Suite (for Windows) can be downloaded and installed on three (3) personal computers for each subscription.
- Security Suite (for Macintosh) can be downloaded and installed on one (1) Macintosh for each subscription.
- An email will be sent to subscriber's SingNet email account to instruct subscriber to download the Security Suite, powered by McAfee.
- Upon expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period, the Customer's subscription shall automatically continue on a month-to-month basis at the prevailing Subscription Fee. The Customer may terminate its subscription to the Security Suite at any time after expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period.
1.If the Customer terminates the subscription prior to expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period, an early termination charge ("ETC") shall be payable, which shall be computed as follows:
ETC = Monthly Subscription Fee for the Service x Number of remaining months of the Minimum Subscription Period (including the month of termination)
By using the Security Suite, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the General Terms and Conditions of Singapore Telecommunications Limited, the Specific Terms and Conditions of SingNet Value Added Service, SingNet's Specific Terms and Conditions and McAfee End User License Agreement.