Singtel Managed Cloud Hosting Singapore
Enterprise Digital Transformation with Cloud Operating Model Framework
Cloud, a key facilitator, helps enterprises succeed in their Digital Transformation (DX) journey by doing more with less, faster.
Cloud Operating Model (COM), a reference framework for enterprises, highlights necessary capabilities to build and activities to perform towards an optimised hybrid cloud adoption. Progress is measured against IDC's five-step cloud maturity scale1.
With COM as a reference framework, enterprises can also enjoy a comprehensive suite of Singtel Managed Cloud offerings to help build up their cloud capabilities and optimise hybrid cloud adoption. Singtel IT Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), enterprise-grade cloud services and tools will support your organisation in its digital transformation journey to help deliver fast and compelling business outcomes.
The Singtel Managed Cloud portfolio includes Managed Private Cloud, Managed Virtual Private Cloud, Managed Public Cloud, Managed Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Lifecycle Services and the Liquid SkyTM Hybrid Cloud Management System (HCMS). These are supported by critical domain services such as Singtel’s cloud-enabled data centres, Cloud Security and Managed Connectivity.
At Singtel, we understand that each enterprise has specific applications data and workloads that requires different types of cloud solutions. Singtel Managed Cloud is designed to help you in your cloud transformation and guide you in deploying the right combination of cloud services to meet your business needs.
Uses the Cloud Operating Model to guide enterprises towards achieving success at every cloud maturity stages.
Complete selection of leading public, private, virtual private and hybrid cloud platforms.
Manage your cloud services through Liquid SkyTM Cloud portal for better hybrid cloud management.
A multi-disciplinary team of highly-skilled certified cloud experts.
Market-leading network connectivity, security and data centre offerings.
A single point of contact for your entire cloud adoption journey.
View reports on cloud consumption anytime, anywhere2 allowing you to have better cloud cost management.
Ability to choose between shared, dedicated and virtual data center to meet your needs.
Free Cloud Assessment
Managed Private Cloud
- Managed Private Cloud is set up and operated exclusively for your organisation.
- It comprises dedicated enterprise-grade hardware, network and storage located either on your premises or in a co-location data centre.
- Singtel Managed Private Cloud comes in three deployment models to address different business needs - Converged cloud, Hyper-converged
cloud and Customised private cloud.
Singtel partners these trusted cloud providers:
Managed Virtual Private Cloud
- Managed Virtual Private Cloud is a secure and flexible enterprise-grade cloud that enables your business to harness the benefits of cloud without having to procure, deploy and manage your own IT systems.
- Eliminates capital expenditure by removing the need to invest in new servers, infrastructure and facilities.
- Reliable, flexible, scalable and cost-effective connectivity based on Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology and Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network (IP VPN).
- Cloud Disaster recovery will be initiated by replicating virtual machines to Singtel Managed Virtual Private Cloud at intervals to match business requirements.
Singtel partners trusted cloud provider:
Managed Public Cloud
- Managed Public Cloud allows you to extend your private infrastructure easily into the public cloud with direct private connectivity for more predictable performance and improved security.
- Enables rapid deployment and scaling of productivity applications and websites with high bandwidth and availability requirements.
- Allows for cloud bursting or temporary increase in IT resources to meet the needs of short-term projects.
Singtel partners trusted cloud providers:
Cloud Lifecycle Services
Singtel’s Cloud Lifecycle Services (CLS) support your enterprise through different stages of the cloud transformation journey. This adds to your cloud experience by making the cloud adoption stage as seamless as possible. It encompasses an analysis of the enterprise’s current state through to solution design, migration and deployment of the desired outcome. The services are delivered by certified Singtel professionals with in-depth experience in carrying out large cloud deployments for the commercial and government sectors.
Singtel Liquid SkyTM
Singtel Liquid SkyTM is a hybrid cloud management portal that enables enterprises to manage their cloud services easily and efficiently and to control their costs in an increasingly complex multi-cloud environment. It comprises a suite of orchestration and automation tools to help enterprises to leverage agility and cost efficiencies across multiple clouds. These tools simplify cloud operations with blueprint-driven provisioning of resources, monitor cloud consumption allowing better cloud cost management, enhance visibility into the cloud environment, and support the enforcement of key policies and governance across a multi-cloud architecture.
Cloud Access - Managed connectivity
Singtel Managed Cloud is supported by Singtel Cloud Access, a managed connectivity service that provides enterprises with a direct, private connection from your business network to the cloud. This enables seamless provisioning of cloud services and delivers a consistent network experience for improved applications performance and secure data transfer. With redundant and diverse interconnectivity paths, Singtel Cloud Access also ensures high availability in the cloud and high throughput with flexible bandwidth options to scale up when the business needs increase.
Future-ready cloud-enabled data centres
Singtel offers ready, reliable and resilient world-class cloud data centre facilities in 12 secure locations across the Asia Pacific. Designed and built to Tier 3 and Tier 4 TIA3-942 specifications, the state-of-the-art data centres support mission-critical workloads with stringent network and cloud security standards and enterprise-grade connectivity with Singtel's Software-Defined Data Centre and Cloud Connect.
National Trades Union Congress (NTUC)
In this video, Kwong Yuk Wah, CIO of NTUC, explains how Singtel helped the organisation to move its entire data centre to an Infrastructure as a Service cloud environment. Using Singtel Managed Cloud, NTUC is now able to deploy computing resources on demand and improve productivity.
Download Managed Private Cloud Brochure
Download Managed Virtual Private Cloud brochure
Download Managed Public Cloud brochure
Download Hybrid Cloud brochure
Download Lifecycle Services brochure
Download Liquid SkyTM brochure
Download Data Protection brochure
Singtel is named one of the leading vendors of datacenter and hosted cloud services in Asia Pacific, download the report.
1IDC MaturityScape: Cloud (October 2015, IDC #259534)
3Telecommunication Industry Association, which publishes the Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard for Data Centres.