Data Centre and Cloud Connect (DC Connect)
Singtel's software-defined Data Centre and Cloud Connect (DC Connect) allows enterprises to easily access and seamlessly move their workloads between multiple data centres and various cloud services through a single connection. This enables the enterprises to build a hybrid cloud environment to adopt different cloud services according to their business needs.
With a footprint covering the most extensive list of major data centres and public cloud platforms in Singapore, the service eliminates the need for complex interconnection and traditional network procurement. Based on software-defined networking (SDN) technology, dynamic bandwidth can be provisioned, managed and adjusted securely via an intuitive web portal, providing greater flexibility and control. This network transformation will give enterprises the agility to innovate faster, serve customers better and move ahead of the competition.
- Seamless interconnectivity between data centres and leading cloud platforms
- Centralised management of connected data centres and cloud services from a secure web portal
- Greater agility and flexibility with on-demand bandwidth scalability
- Cost efficiency with pay-as-you-use model based on monthly contracts and per-hour charges
- Consistent network performance with up to 100% service availability
Seamless and Secure Connectivity
- Secure and direct access to more than 20 key data centres across Singapore and leading cloud service providers such as Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365 and Amazon Web Services via a single connection
Easy and seamless onboarding of interconnectivity between data centres and public cloud platforms
Secure and Superior Network Performance
- Mission critical data is transmitted via our dedicated carrier-grade Ethernet network
- Up to 100% service level availability and <1 millisecond latency
- 24/7/365 round the clock monitoring
Centralised Network Management
- An intuitive web portal allows management of data centres and cloud connectivity options anytime, from anywhere, with any device
- Streamlines multiple connections and associated resources at the data centre
- Fast deployment within 3 working days
- Additional bandwidth can be provisioned and network changes effected within minutes to cater to unpredictable traffic spikes
- One-time or recurrent bandwidth upgrades can be scheduled up to 12 weeks in advance to cater to short-term high-throughput data transfer taking place on a one-off or regular basis between sites
- Lower networking costs with usage-based model that supports small bandwidth increments from 10Mbps and per hour charges
These are the services we offer:
Data Centre Connect - A high performance Ethernet service connecting the largest network of data centres in Singapore.
Cloud Connect - A private access connecting your private and public clouds, enabling businesses to build a hybrid cloud environment.